Children's Portrait Photography Spring Tx

Ava Hill is a children's portrait photographer that services Spring Tx, Houston and The Woodlands and specializes in maternity portraits, newborn portraits, children's portraits and family portraits. For more information visit: avahillphotography.com

I got to spend the weekend with my two best friends and their families. We had such a great time and I SO needed the down-time and to just be able to relax for the weekend. Right now with juggling a full-time job and my photography business, any time I get to just hang out and do nothing is time I relish.

I'm also happy all the kids got to spend time together. It seems our lives are just so crazy that even though we live close together, we hardly get to see each other. There's no better place to spend the weekend than the lake. Swimming, jet skiing and water balloon throwing were the highlights of the weekend and I'm so happy I got photos of it all! Stay tuned for more photos to come...



No comments:

Post a Comment